A House of Cards

Monday, May 20, 2013

Bella Blvd May Guest Designer

Hey everyone! Back again with more projects to share. ;)

I couple of months ago I was asked to be the May Guest Designer on the Bella Blvd blog, and of course I said YES! Their designs are so cute, and they really fit well with my creative style. I had an absolute blast working with their products.

I was sent the Love and Marriage and Kiss Me collections, along with some Freestyle Sophisticates products, and here is what I came up with:

For my first card, I used the Love and Marriage collection along with my Cricut Expression® 2 machine and Sweethearts cartridge to create this fun wedding card. I used some cardstock stickers to dress up the car cut, and I just love the way it turned out!

For my second project using the Love and Marriage and Freestyle Sophisticates collections, I created this fun jelly jar favor.

I used my Cricut Expression® 2 machine and Sweet Treats cartridge to create the flower on top of the jar, and I accented it with a cardstock sticker and some Crochet Hearts for the leaves.

This type of project would work well for a number of different occasions—weddings, birthdays, showers, etc.

I created another card using the Love and Marriage and Freestyle Sophisticates collections.

I really fell in love with the Crochet Hearts and thought they would make a beautiful flower. (I was right!)

Now onto the Kiss Me collection.


I created this layout about my daughter, Harper. I have to say this was my favorite collection to create with. I absolutely love the colors in this collection, and that made it so easy to work with.

And lastly this card, again using the Kiss Me collection.

I hope you enjoyed these projects I've shared with you today. You can see them on the Bella Blvd blog HERE. While you are there, make sure to take a look around because the Bella Blvd blog is loaded with amazing card, layout, and project inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful projects!!!

Mendi said...

Loved seeing your projects on the Bella Blvd. blog. You do such beautiful work and I'm a huge fan of yours! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Your work is lovely!!!